We at KReseach expect that turnover within the car rental market here will probably reach THB42.5 billion in 2017, increasing 9 percent YoY. Of that total, 69 percent would likely be in long-term car rentals by various organizations as major customers, and the rest, 31 percent, in short-term car rentals by tourists as the main clients. During 2018, we project that the overall turnover in car rental business here will total perhaps THB45-45.9 billion, rising 6-8 percent YoY.
KResearch is of the view that growth in logistics service business as a result of growing online transactions, plus thriving tourism amid many low-cost airline flights to new destinations as well as independent travel, have helped boost car rental business here in recent years. This outlook should continue into 2018, as well.
This research paper is published for general public. It is made up of various sources. Trustworthy, but the company can not authenticate. reliability The information may be changed at any time without prior notice. Data users need to be careful about the use of information. The Company will not be liable to any user or person for any damages arising from such use. The information in this report does not constitute an offer. Or advice on business decisions Anyhow.